Discover Scuba Diving (DSD)
About Discover Scuba Dive Programme
- Receive a brief introduction on your SCUBA equipment, signs for communication underwater, and a quick run-through the skills.
- Jump into the pool. With the assistance of a dive instructor, get used to breathing and moving around, which will help you get more comfortable in the water.
- Take a boat ride to Grande island, where you will complete your dive in the ocean. An instructor will accompany you through out the entire duration of the dive, taking photos and a videos along the way.
- After everyone is done with their dives, return back to the dive center, where the pictures will be transferred.
- Truly a once in a lifetime experience, and something to boast about to your friends and family.
- Primary package is Priced at Rs.5000/- for a 40 minute dive. We offer group discounts for groups of 4 or more.
- Secondary package is priced at Rs. 3500/- for a 20 minute dive. No Discounts applicable for this package.
10 years old
Must be in good health
Mumbai & Goa
Introduction Dive, Day Trip Description: 1 dives in the ocean & 1 pool session dive:
- Reporting time 0700hrs at Sunkissed Plaza
- Pool session – 30minutes
- ETD: 0900hrs From Sinquerim Jetty to Grande Island (1 hour journey by boat)
- ETA: 1530hrs Return to Dive Center
- Non divers on the boat will be considered subject to availability of seats
Included in the price:
INR 5,000/- Snacks and Non- Alcoholic Beverages served on the boat SCUBA diving equipment (BCD/Regulator/fins/mask and thermal protection if required) Pool Training session for developing basic dive skills 1 dive in the ocean for 40 min PADI Instructor fees – (No more than 2 customers per PADI Instructor) Oxygen Kit and First Aid available on site 2-3 Pictures which can be down loaded from our Face Book page.
Two nights stay at Sunkissed Plaza (breakfast not included)
Snacks and Non- Alcoholic Beverages served on the boat
SCUBA diving equipment (BCD/Regulator/fins/mask and thermal protection if required)
Pool Training session for developing basic dive skills
1 dive in the ocean for 40 min
PADI Instructor fees – (No more than 2 customers per PADI Instructor)
Oxygen Kit and First Aid available on site
2-3 Pictures which can be down loaded from our Face Book page.
Introduction Dive: 1 pool session dive
- Reporting time – Can be adjusted to your convenience.
- Pool session – 2 hours.
- Learn about the Scuba gear, practice breathing underwater.
- The instructor will teach you skills which will make you confident and keep you safe.
- Enjoy the rest of the time swimming around, get acquainted with the gear and get yourself ready to take the next step in your diving adventure
Did you love your experience and would like to continue your diving adventure?
Become a certified diver! Complete your PADI Open Water Diver certification (4 days), or if you don’t have that much time you can try out our SCUBA in the CITY program.
Do I need to know swimming?
NO!!! Swimming is a pre requisite while doing the Four day PADI Open Water certification course (link to course), for the above mentioned SCUBA Experience your instructor will be holding on to you at all times during your dive.
How deep and how long is each dive ?
You will average a depth of between 5-7 meters during your dive, the maximum permitted depth is 12m, and your dive will last for 30-40 minutes.
What will I see?
You will be taken to one of the following dive sites subject to the discretion of your instructor.
Ship wreck S.S Ritais one of the most unique dive sites for DSD. There are a variety of fish species that have made this wreck their home. Banner fish, butterfish, groupers, eels and damsels are few examples of what you can look forward to seeing.
Coral Gardens/Grande Banks:Both sites are shallow dives with huge table corals , whip corals and soft Coral with beautiful reef fish inhabiting them.
Shelter Cove: A dive site with beautiful white sand on the bottom, with a possibility to spot several Sting rays, groupers and puffer fish.