About Try Dives Programme
- Get ready for an exciting adventure! The Try Dive is an introduction to the world of scuba diving and the amazing life beneath the sea.
- After checking in at the dive centre and receiving an itinerary of the day and the necessary training, hop on the boat which will take you to the dive location. On the way there, the Instructor will talk about Boat Safety, Dive Safety, Scuba Equipment and Exercises.
- While you are on the boat you will wear the gear and see how it works.
- Once we reach the dive location you will enter the water with the assistance of your instructor and practice the exercises on the surface of the water.
- This is a One-on-One experience – One instructor per individual. The Instructor will accompany you and show you the beautiful life underwater. The dive time is between 20-40 minutes to a maximum depth of 10 meters/33 feet.
- We recommend eating light before you arrive to avoid feeling uncomfortable due to the boat’s movement. Keep in mind that there will be snacks and water provided on boat.
- Dress code – Beachwear (T-Shirt & short pants, feel free to wear any clothing you don’t mind getting wet.)
Our Prices for Try Dives
- Goa- Rs.5500/- For 40 minutes dive (Including 18% GST)
- Goa – Rs.4000/- For 20 minutes dive (Including 18% GST)
- Murudeshwar- Rs.6000/- for 40 minutes dive (Including 18% GST)
- Kapu- Rs.4500/- for 30 minutes Dive (Including 18% GST)
Included in the price
- Boat ride.
- Dive equipment rental and Dive Instructor fee
- Snacks and water on boat.
- Pictures and a video.
- Snorkelling equipment (On request of the guest)
- Towel and a change of clothes
- Pen-drive to collect your pictures
Keep in Mind
- Check for availability before paying any advance
- Return at 2:30- 4:00 pm.
10 years old
Must be in good health
Introduction Dive: 1 pool session dive
- Reporting time – Can be adjusted to your convenience.
- Pool session – 2 hours.
- Learn about the Scuba gear, practice breathing underwater.
- The instructor will teach you skills which will make you confident and keep you safe.
- Enjoy the rest of the time swimming around, get acquainted with the gear and get yourself ready to take the next step in your diving adventure
Included in price:
PADI instructor fees
SCUBA diving equipment
Did you love your experience and would like to continue your diving adventure?
Become a certified diver! Complete your PADI Open Water Diver certification (4 days), or if you don’t have that much time you can try out our SCUBA in the CITY program.
Do I need to know swimming?
NO!!! Swimming is a pre requisite while doing the Four day PADI Open Water certification course (link to course), for the above mentioned SCUBA Experience your instructor will be holding on to you at all times during your dive.
How deep and how long is each dive ?
You will average a depth of between 5-7 meters during your dive, the maximum permitted depth is 12m, and your dive will last for 30-40 minutes.
What will I see?
You will be taken to one of the following dive sites subject to the discretion of your instructor.
Ship wreck S.S Rita is one of the most unique dive sites for DSD. There are a variety of fish species that have made this wreck their home. Banner fish, butterfish, groupers, eels and damsels are few examples of what you can look forward to seeing.
Coral Gardens/Grande Banks:Both sites are shallow dives with huge table corals , whip corals and soft Coral with beautiful reef fish inhabiting them.
Shelter Cove: A dive site with beautiful white sand on the bottom, with a possibility to spot several Sting rays, groupers and puffer fish.